Tuesday evening witnessed another great a star-studded affair, named Zee Cine Awards 2019. And, as always the whole of Bollywood gathered under one roof for the gala. It was full of celebrity performances and elegant red carpet appearances.
Along with various celebrities, Kartik Aryan, Ayushman Khurana, Kriti Sanon Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Malaika Arora, Vicky Kaushal, Chitrangda Singh, Janhvi Kapoor, Ishaan Khattar Madhuri Dixit, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Nora Fatehi, Arjun Rampal, Arbaaz Khan with Giorgia Andriani, Katrina Kaif, Kiara Advani, Ankita Lokhande, Varun Dhawan, Yesteryear actress Hema Manili, Madhuri Dixit and many others attended the ceremony. From the glimpses, it seems like all Bollywood stars had a fun time there.
Some Best Moments from the Evening
- This time, Luka Chuppi fame Kartik Aaryan and Uri actor Vicky Kaushal hosted the ceremony.
- Another sizzling moment from the ceremony was the performance of Dhak-Dhak girl Madhuri Dixit who paid tribute to her film Hum Aapke Hain Kaun on its 25th anniversary.
- As far as performances went, the performance of Simmba actor Ranveer Singh was one attractive highlight of the night.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt moved a leg on the song “Radha” from the movie Student Of The Year. Well, that’s not it both also danced to a romantic number Ishq Wala Love, and the audience cheered for them.
- Varun Dhawan and Kiara Advani's joint performance on famous numbers like 'Jeena Jeena' from Badlapur and 'Sun Sathiya' from ABCD 2 were also praised a lot. Though, Varun then went on to groove to 'High Rated Gabru.'
Now Let’s Know Who Won WhatFor Sanju, Vicky Kaushal grabbed the Best Supporting Actor (Male) award, whereas Ranbir Kapoor picked up the award for Best Actor.
For Andhadhun, Tabu took home the Best Actor in a Negative Role trophy, while Ayushmann Khurrana won the Extraordinary Performer of the Year award for the same.
Deepika also walked away with an award for Best Actress for Padmaavat.
Ishaan Khattar and Janhvi Kapoor’s debut performances in Dhadak were acknowledged as well.
Ranveer Singh earned a Best Actor (Male) Viewers Choice award for his performance in Padmaavat as Sultan Alauddin Khilji.
Also, Kartik Aaryan won Best Actor in a comic role for the portrayal of a possessive buddy in Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.
And best of all, yesteryear actress Hema Malini was presented with an award for Extraordinary Contribution to Indian Cinema.
The Complete List of Winners Goes As FollowsBest Director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Padmaavat
Best Actor (Female): Deepika Padukone, Padmaavat
Best Actor (Male): Ranbir Kapoor, Sanju
Best Actor (Male) Viewers Choice: Ranveer Singh, Padmaavat
Best Supporting Actor (Male): Vicky Kaushal, Sanju
Best Supporting Actor (Female): Katrina Kaif, Zero
Extraordinary Performer of the Year: Ayushmann Khurrana
Best Debut (Male): Ishaan Khattar, Beyond the Clouds/Dhadak
Best Debut (Female): Janhvi Kapoor, Dhadak
Best Actor in a Negative Role: Tabu, Andhadhun
Best Actor in a Comic Role: Kartik Aaryan, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
Extraordinary Contribution to the Indian Cinema: Hema Malini
Extraordinary Icon for Social Change: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja
Best Playback Singer (Male): Yasser Desai, “Naino Ne Bandhi” (Gold)
Best Playback Singer (Female): Vibha Saraf and Harshdeep Kaur, Dilbaro (Raazi)
Best Debut Director: Amar Kaushik, Stree
Best Choreography: Ghoomar, Padmaavat
Best Dialogues: Pankaj Tripathi, Stree
Best VFX: Zero
And Here are the Pic fsrom the Dazzling Night
Look at Some Glimpses from the Star-Studded Award Nighthttps://twitter.com/ZeeCineAwards/status/1108040302479192066
Fun Night It Was!