Since 1835, Madame Tussauds has been leaving guests star struck and amused with the wide array of A-list celebrities featured in the wax museum.
It is a wax museum in London which also has smaller museums in several other major cities. It was established by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud; therefore, it is used to be known as “Madame Tussaud's.” However, the apostrophe is no longer used, so it is known as ‘Madame Tussauds’ now.
For celebrities, it is one of the best honors to have a wax statue at Madame Tussauds. No wonder some are excellent or very good or can say great look-alike, but some are so strange-looking, so creepy, and so unrecognizable that they’re pretty shocking.
So, scroll down and see both 6-6 best and worst Madame Tussauds celebrity wax figures ever.
Best Wax Statues
1. Aishwarya RaiAishwarya Rai Bachchan who was also Former Miss World became the first Bollywood actress to get a wax statue in London Tussauds in 2004. And it’s one of the best statues!
2. Ryan GoslingThere is more than one wax figure of Ryan Gosling in this world—well, they're not all made equal. However, wax statue at Madame Tussauds in London is one perfect recreation of the Notebook star. Must say this is one of the finest works of Tussauds.
3. Helen MirrenThis work of Madame Tussauds made me believe that we'll never know which one is the real Helen Mirren.
4. KajolIt looks similar. Isn’t it? Exactly! In 2018, Bollywood actress Kajol unveiled her wax statue at Singapore Tussauds. And, it is seen that this statue is so lookalike to Kajol.
5. Laverne CoxThis wax statue of Laverne Cox looks exactly like her doppelgänger. Isn’t it? Well, thank you, Tussauds, for realizing that all we need is another Laverne Cox.
6. Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif, another beauty of Bollywood’s wax statue was unveiled in 2015 at New York museum. As soon as statue revealed, Kaif fans tweeted saying that it is one of the most beautiful creations of Tussauds.
Worst Wax Statues
1. Jennifer GarnerIt's terrible. This wax statue is so frightening that one may run out of the museum screaming! The star of "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" doesn't recognize herself anymore. Not only facial expressions are horrible, but proportions are bad too. It seems like the creators referred to a sketch rather than a real model.
2. Salman KhanIn 2012, Superstar Salman Khan’s wax statue was unveiled at New York Tussauds. And, undoubtedly, this is one of the ugliest wax statues. However, in 2018 Salman Khan’s statue is seen wearing a black vest on black denim and is carrying a denim jacket over his shoulders after being voted as the 7th best looking man in the world.
3. Jennifer AnistonEvery FRIENDS fan got shocked by seeing this. Seriously, whoever the hell she is. Jennifer Aniston was shocked too.
4. Kareena Kapoor KhanNot only Kareena Kapoor Khan, the vivacious beauty, but also her fans were disappointed with the final wax looks of Bebo.
5. Robert PattinsonThe most handsome vampire became an alien in this wax statue. The crazy hair on this Robert Pattinson wax figure makes him look like a charming ancient alien.
6. Hrithik RoshanDhoom style of Roshan is not a job well done. We can clearly say movie looks are more attractive than his wax statue at Madame Tussauds.
So, here we have seen both best and worst wax statues at Madame Tussauds. Which one do you find the worst and best one?