After #BottleCapChallenge, a new trend hit the internet, and this is #FaceAppChallenge, which is also popular with the name #OldFaceChallenge. The FaceApp is an application that shows how a user will look after 50-60 years, and many Bollywood celebrities are trying it with fun.
Yes, Varun started it and then Arjun Kapoor, Shekhar Ravjiani, Ludacris, Jonas brothers - Kevin, Joe, and Nick tried the FaceApp filter and shared photos of their older look on social media.
Keep scrolling to see how your favorite stars will look 50 years from now.
1. Then Arjun Kapoor also took to his official Insta account and posted his photo after using the FaceApp filter and wrote,
“70 years of reebokXvarundhawan
P.s I didn’t stop training. Alot of people feel this is the way @anilskapoor will look when he’s 100”
2. Then Arjun Kapoor also took to his official Insta account and posted his photo after using the FaceApp filter and wrote,
"Old age hit me like .. 👀"
In response to that, Parineeti Chopra commented on his new look,
Meanwhile, Sanjay Kapoor also commented,
"Good looking old man."
3. A picture of the Jonas Brothers, Joe, Kevin, and Nick was shared on their band Jonas Brothers’ official Instagram page. They captioned the photo,
“When you take a trip to the Year 3000.”
4. Anil Kapoor’s photo with the FaceApp filter was shared by one of his fans.
5. Sonam Kapoor also posted an old age pic of her on her story.
6. Ayushmann Khurrana also posted his older self pic. He captioned the photo as-
7. Lee Ryan, actor as well as Blue singer, also shared a photo of himself and wrote,
“Sorry loving this app.... lol 😂 this is defo me when I’m 70!”
8. Fast and Furious fame Ludacris also shared his old look pic by using the quirky filter and captioned the photo,
"Fast & Furious 50 😂😂😂 and we still haven’t stopped at a gas station. Or for Diapers. 💪🏽"
9. Vivek Dahiya, TV actor, also took the challenge and shared his photo. He captioned it as,
““Agar baap main hota!” 😂
P.s Thank god papa’s not here to set me right!
10. Nisha Rawal, TV actor and model, also used the Faceapp filter and shared the photo on Instagram and wrote,
“If I don’t go the Botox-Threadlift-Fillers’ way! What say?
P.S.: This was fun!
‘FaceApp’ is the App I tried, if you want to try it too :) .
I know what’s gonna come in next...a surge of comments and DM on Botox and Fillers hahahahaha 😛 bring it on! .
11. Ravi Dubey also took the challenge and wrote,
12. One of the most popular anchors Maniesh Paul also shared his photo with the caption,
"Hope im able to keep the promise!!! #mp #fit #old #stayhealthyforever #eatclean"
13. Shekhar Ravjiani shared his photo & wrote,
"Hitched a ride on a time machine to 2050 and took a selfie for you. #BackToTheFuture #OldHabitsDieHard 😉"
Not only the celebs but netizens are also using their favorite celeb’s pics on the app and posting the results:
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone
Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor
Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani
You Also Try The Challenge, And Have Fun!