Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra aka Pari of the tinsel town who always withstands a vivacious smile and an alluring personality turns 27 today. Parineeti Chopra is the bubbly actress of the B-town who has entrapped not only a number of crowds with cute smile but also scored high with her acting skills.
Previously she was just introduced as Priyanka Chopra’s cousin but now with her excellent acting and performances in the movie she confidently turned her image as Parineeti Chopra. The cutest babe of the B-town so quickly increased her fan followers on social media just by delivering the first film as superhit ‘Ishaqzaade’.
Previously the actress Parineeti Chopra was often dressed down just for her heavy weight, later on the cutest actress has lost reams of weight and now she perfectly knows how to carry on with the slim and sexy figure and confidently says that she is open to wear bikini now if the script demands.
Of course the actress has now mammoth of followers on social networks but still there are some uncelebrated points which her fans do not know.
10 Amazing Facts you might have not noticed about Parineeti Chopra
- Just from her school days Parineeti Chopra was the bright student. She ranked first in her 12th standard exams all over India!! Great!! And for this she was awarded by Indian President.
- None of the Bollywood actress has done masters or bachelors in music. Parineeti is a classical trained singer and has completed BA (Hons) in music. She just loves music and also wanted to sing in the future.
- Her first love was not acting. She is highly qualified actress. Parineeti owns a degree in finance, economics and business. So why she would think of becoming actress. She just joined YRF’s as a PR advisor. But later on when she saw reputation and name as a celebrity she just wanted to become an actress.
- Kill dill Actress Parineeti Chopra is very much scared of snakes. She has a phobia of Snakes. We are sure you didn’t knew this.
- She loves gadgets. Parineeti Chopra always used to change phones all time. Her hobbies include watching TV, listening music. Well we can say Pari is a modern girl who is always surrounded by new gadgets.
- She is the first Bollywood actress to promote products of famous brands Coke and PepsiCo simultaneously. She advocated Kurkure for PepsiCo and Maaza for Coke.
- Her favourite food is Pizza. Parineeti Chopra can eat Pizzas anytime even at late night 3’o clock. So fans if you ever want to impress her try to welcome her with Pizzas.
- She is just mad about the footwears. She thinks it is better to buy 20 different pair of shoes rather than spending a huge amount only on one.
- She is just 6 films old but owns around 18 awards in her bag, including a National award.
- Before stepping in the B’wood industry Parineeti Chopra also done a part time job, when she was studying in Manchester. There she used to earn around 10pounds per hour.
Parineeti Chopra Pics:[su_slider source="media: 19216,19215,19214,19213,19212"]
Lastly she was seen in Kill Dill movie opposite Ranveer Singh, taking about Parineeti Chopra’s upcoming movies, it has been rumored that she will be seen in M.S Dhoni’s biopic as Dhoni’s wife with Sushant Singh Rajput. But we have to wait for the news to get confirmed, till then keep on reading these amazing facts about Pari and wish her best luck for future.
See Related Post Here:
|Wow: Parineeti Signs Her Next Flim Opposite Varun Dhawan||Parineeti looks Best with Sid, Arjun or Ranveer? Vote Now|