TV Actors with Highest Paid
If on one hand the Bollywood industry is dominating the world then on the other hand the telly industry is not behind the race. This TV industry is even full of talented, gorgeous and amazing personalities. Not only the actresses but also the actors are equally or even more famous around the globe.
The bigwigs of telly land work for about 15 to 20 days a month and take away fat pay cheques. Though it is widely believed that these telly stars are paid on a monthly basis, in reality, our small screen sensations charge per episode.
Let’s take a look at the list of top Highest paid TV Actors:
- Ram Kapoor: Ram Kapoor became famous with the show, Kasamh Se, and shot to extreme fame with Bade Acche Lagte Hain. The actor takes home Rs.1.25 lakh per day. He is definitely one of the highest paid actors on TV.
- Ronit Roy: The suave and charming lawyer from Adaalat earns Rs 1.25 lakh per episode. And he became a household name with the show Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
- Shivaji Satam: Shivaji Satam, who is playing ACP Pradyuman in the popular show CID for more than a decade, charges Rs.1 lakh a day.
- Sakshi Tanwar: The actor, who came to the limelight after her eight year stint in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, made a comeback with Bade Acche Lagte for which she takes home a whopping amount of Rs.70,000 a day.
- Ankita Lokhande: Ankita Lokhande shot to fame for her debut serial Pavitra Rishta. The actress charges Rs.75, 000 per day.
- Tina Dutta: Tina Dutta is a household name thanks to her role in Uttaran. The actress takes home an amount of Rs.55,000 a day.
- Karan Singh Grover: Karan Singh Grover who became famous with TV serial Dil Mill Gayye came back with Qubool Hai. He charged Rs.80,000 per day while he was working for the show.
- Shweta Tiwari: Shweta Tiwari, who became everybody's favourite with her role in Kasautii Zindagii Kay, was recently seen in Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, She charged Rs.60,000 to 70,000 a day.
- Hina Khan: Hina Khan is famous for her role of Akshara in the popular serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Hina charges Rs.45,000 per episode.
- Deepika Singh: Deepika Singh plays the lead role in Diya Aur Baati Hum which enjoys a high TRP. She takes home Rs.20,000 to 30,000 per episode.