Bollywood boys are known for their fervor for bikes. Irrespective of the world around them, these bold men get out their mean machines for a leisure ride. Apart from joining B-Town's newcomer league, all geared up to join the Bollywood's biker club as well.
- Salman Khan:It is common knowledge about Salman Khan's penchant for bikes. This actor reportedly has an enviable collection of bikes, from limited editions to swanky sports bikes. Salman has such a craze for two wheelers, that he will be using one from his personal collection for the stunts in Kick. Salman is sporting when it comes to being clicked on his mean machine; he is usually seen zooming around in Bandra. Salman even endorses a bike brand.
- John Abraham: John Abraham has undying love for two wheelers. John is so possessive and passionate for bikes that his ex, Bipasha Basu used to prefer a car over sitting behind him on a bike. He takes great care of these high maintenance vehicles, keeping them scratch proof and in perfect condition at all times. Currently the actor has beautiful beasts like Aprilia RSV4 superbike and Yamaha R1 resting in his garage.
- Aditya Roy Kapur: Aditya Roy Kapur is the latest entrant in Bollywood's biker brigade. The Aashiqui 2 actor owns a Royal Enfield Bullet. Aditya has made the bike his usual mode of transport, to save travelling time during shoots. The rumoured couple, Aditya and Shraddha Kapoor were also spotted once, enjoying a bike ride in Mumbai.
- Sidharth Malhotra: Siddharth Malhotra is still a relatively newbie in Bollywood and in the biker brigade. The actor recently gifted himself a swanky Harley Davidson. And he lately faced a rather embarrassing situation. Sidharth rode his fancy bike to a party at Karan Johar's residence, however while leaving the premises, Sid seemed unable to handle the mean machine.
- Shahid Kapoor: Apart from owning a fleet of cars, Shahid Kapoor also has two envious bikes in his collection. Shahid owns a Harley Davidson Fat Boy and a fancy Yamaha MT-01. He is a fan of bikes and used to travel around the city, flaunting his two wheelers. Reportedly in recent times, Shahid hasn't bought any new bike, but his passion for it doesn't end.