Indian celebrities are known worldwide for their luxuries. The time is here when Indians stand in line with the international personalities. Be it business or sports or building houses, we have faded down all the limits. With the performances in work areas, excellence has also reached in our personal lives. We have built some amazing structures for our habitation. Here is the list of top 10 luxurious houses of Indian Celebrities known worldwide.
10 Extraordinary Luxurious Houses
10. Vijay MallyaEver since the controversies of Vijay Mallya of loan default cases, he has made his presence to zero in public. The former UB Group chairman has a new lavish house under construction in UB City Bangalore. The mansion will have great facilities, luxuries and features beyond thought.
9. Salman KhanGalaxy Apartment is where Salman Khan has been residing since childhood. Salman loves his home. Even though it is small for the family but he has all his memories there and is greatly attached to it. His house interiors are fab. He has left no chance for lack of lavishness and style. He would soon be shifting to his new house but as it is said ‘Old is Gold’. Have a look at this gold.
8. John AbrahamJohn Abraham may not be the king of Bollywood but definitely lives a life of king. Now called as “Villa in the Sky”, John’s flat is only seconds from Shahrukh Khan’s Mannat. The luxurious duplex penthouse is designed by his architect brother Alan Abraham. The natural light boasting inside the apartment and the view of Arabian Sea from the windows given a heavenly feeling. Nominated for international architecture awards, let’s take a sneak peek into the Villa in the Sky.
7. Akshay KumarOne of the most stylish actors in Bollywood, Akshay Kumar has the perfect partner to company him. Twinkle Khanna is an absolute classy diva for her husband. And together they have created a beautiful paradise. It has the best luxuries with a stunning view of the Arabian Sea. The duplex in Juhu is loaded with elegance, creativity, art, memories and feelings of love and togetherness.
6. Amitabh BachchanPrateeksha is one of the most known landmarks in Mumbai. This was the primary house purchased by Big B. He is said to own 5 houses in Mumbai. The family presently resides in Jalsa. Each Sunday they come outside to greet the huge crowd of fans outside.
5. Sachin TendulkarWorld renowned cricketer Sachin Tendulkar lives in a remarkable pre-independence Parsi villa which is spread across 9000 ft. The five floored house has one and half floors built underground. Furniture customized with lights and glass pieces, the ambience and theme is marvelous.
4. Shahrukh KhanThe king of Bollywood is also the king of luxuries. Being the second richest actor in the world, he owns a heritage bunglow named Mannat in Bandra, Mumbai opposite the Arabian Sea which he bought from Bai Khorshed Bhanu Sanjana Trust. It values for than 100 crores. Being a heritage building, the structure cannot be demolished. Have a look at the pictures and you will remain stunned.
3. Navin JindalIndustrialist and politician Navin Jindal holds one of the most beautiful and expensive bunglows located at the leafy Lutyens Bungalow Zone in Delhi with an estimated cost of Rs. 125-150 crore. Industrialists like Sunil Mittal, LN Mittal and KP Singh also have their bunglows in the same zone.
2. Ratan TataThe best and most respected industrialist worldwide, Ratan Tata has his beautiful house in Colaba. The house has six levels and 3 storeys spread over 15000 sq. ft. area with a pool at the top.
1. Mukesh AmbaniIndia’s wealthiest man Mukesh Ambani has stunned everyone with his new home ‘Antilia’. The 4,00,000 sq. ft. building with 27 stories is designed by Chicago artist Perkins and Will. It consists of everything that you need and may want. 6 floors parking, 9 elevators, ballroom, guest suits, theatre, gym, 2 floor recreation centre consisting of spa, terrace gardens, temple. It is claimed to be the most expensive house in the world; costing about 4000-6000 crores.
Well, we wish to make such house some day. Let us know your favourite house.
For more updates stay connected and keep reviewing.